Handling IT-solutions and solving IT-issues
We deliver highest quality to our customers.
We combine experience, best practice and new ideas to deliverables.
We focus on deliverables, because our deliverables combine people, processes and technology.
Who we are?
"Our focus is on the entire IT value chain"
With a technical background in IT, and experience from IT-development, IT-operations and application management it is our experience that the bigger picture is made from the small and important details, which makes sense for the people and the processes in a company – in short, “the details make up the whole”.
This means that many IT activities are dependent on other IT activities, and therefore many IT activities cannot stand alone.
In order to better optimise the details, and the whole, it is necessary to both have a focus on the details and the big overview of deliverables, input and output, hence our focus is on the entire IT value chain.
The involvement in many different IT activities, have provided many experiences and skills, which means that there are many competencies to draw on.
- Application Management
- Management of Application Management team
- Management of systems development
- Management of IT-operations
- Software Asset Management / Software License Management project involving ca. 85.000 clients
- Development & implementation of IT-strategy
- Implementation of SAP in 140 countries
- Development and deployment of software for 45.000 desktops/workstations
- Implementation and operations of global MPLS monitoring solution (170 offices + 7 data centers)
- Implementation & operations of IT-infrastructure
- Network, Server, Storage, Back-up, SAN, Database, Print
Who We Are?
A consulting firm that assists companies with IT-projects, IT-operations and IT-processes.
IT Project Management
Management of IT-projects, i.e. Systems development, implementation of infrastructure, implementation of IT-solutions.
Development and operations of applications & IT-solutions.
Handling of analysis, incidents, test and release activities.
Handling af ITIL disciplines; i.e. Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, etc.
Mapping, analysis and optimsation of processes and workflows.
Handling of IT-workshops, project planning, Business analysis, etc.
Got Any Questions?
We are a consulting firm that assists companies with IT-projects, IT-operations and IT-processes.